- Choosing to be unhappy.
- Fear of anything, especially falling in love.
- Believing that karma or spiritual contracts are absolute.
- Waiting for their ducks to line up before acting.
- Believing in soul mates.
- Attaching to unimportant details and outcomes.
- Thinking they have dues to pay.
- Worrying about HOW their dream will come true.
- Thinking God decides who gets what.
- Asking others what they should do.
Without a doubt!
I know a lot of people who love Monday’s.
They say it’s a fresh start to the new week.
A new do-over.
As for me, everyday is a Monday. That’s how I look at it.
Everyday is a fresh start. If I fuck up today, I have tomorrow to start again!
All that waiting for Monday is a complete waste of time. If you want to achieve something, start now.
I see way too many people who are always waiting for Monday.
To start a diet, to go to the gym, to start something new, etc.
Stop waiting for Monday! Start today.
Whatever it is you want, NOW is the best time to start it!
And here’s a little something I wanted to share:
Till next time,
Patricia <3 always
NineFrogs ~ Be so good they can’t ignore you!