“Love could be the road to happiness,
but most times happiness leads you right to the doorsteps of love,
because only happy people can really love.” /
NineFrogs Wisdom / How to Have a Happy Day 😉
feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.
That’s the conversation I have with so many people.
You know, the one that says they’ll be happy AFTER they meet THEIR new someone.
Only, that’s not the way it works.
When you’re happy, love will find you <3
Ah, the elusive pursuit of happiness.😍😍😍
With love comes happiness.
And with happiness, comes love. <3
So many want it, only they just can’t figure out how to get it?
I mean, who doesn’t want to be happy?🤡🤡🤡How to have a great attitude? (8/23/19)
Just like love, many people are trying to find it, keep it, and have it.
A fatal flaw I see so often is people looking for happiness outside of themselves.
Especially, giving the keys for their happiness in someone else’s pocket.
That’s a big NO💪💪💪
“YOU make your own happiness AND
then other people or things will ADD to your happiness.”
That said, here are my Nine Magical Ways To Have A Happy Day:
- Smile! Yes, I know this one makes pretty much every blog I write, only that’s because it’s so important. The shear act of smiling alone can make you happy. And I know there are days when you absolutely don’t feel like smiling. And those are the days you press on and do it anyway! Not only will you feel better, you will make others around you happy as well! You’ll see 😉
- Do something nice for someone else. Helping others when they don’t even ask is one of the surest ways to feel happy. Donate clothes, help a friend move, volunteer, be a mentor, help the elderly, hug a sick baby, the list is endless on the ways you can help others without spending a penny. Doing something for someone else is a sure fire way to happiness!
- Exercise! Take a walk, join a gym, play tennis, ride a bike, walk at lunchtime, do anything you can do get your butt off the couch or behind your desk. Because if you are not feeling happy, sitting on the couch is just about the worst thing you can do for yourself. MOVE! As for myself, aside from the gym, now I’m looking into Belly Dancing classes. Something that has been on my bucket-list for some time now.
- Dress for Success. There’s a reason they call it that! Because guess what, when you look good you feel good. And, when you feel good you look good. And if you say, well, I don’t feel good so how can I look good? I would use that famous expression and say, “Fake it till you make it’. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t look in the mirror and when they like what they see, doesn’t make them feel good about themselves. Dressing like shit AND feeling like shit are not going to make you happy. I don’t care if you dress in your, best jeans and t-shirt, as long as you feel good in them, you will shine! And that’s what it’s all about!
- Make inspirational reading or watching, a daily part of your life. I cannot stress this enough. We are fortunate enough to live in an age where everything is at our fingertips…so sign up for as many e-mails, posts, pages, books, music, podcasts, you name it! THAT is how you start your day! Helpful hint, put together a song list of songs that make you happy, just like you make a song list for the gym! And start your day listening to it.
- Eliminate toxic people from your life. I find it funny how people complain about people who make them sad, mad, lonely or angry and yet, keep hanging out with them or onto them. Why? Get rid of them. And if you can’t get rid of them, limit your time with them to a minimum. There is a quote, and you know how I love quotes: “If you can’t change the people around you, then CHANGE the people around you!”
- Find your passion and chase it fiercely. Want to know what makes people happy? Doing what they love! You hate your job? That will suck the living shit out of you and make you age faster than you can count, and make you very unhappy. Find what it is that makes you happy and do it! Oh, and will that be easy, no it will not. Only it will be so worth it! And you will be so busy doing what you love you won’t even have time to think about not being happy!
- Stop comparing yourself to other people. It is a useless waste of time. There is always going to be someone taller, thinner, richer, better car, better education, better house, and so on. “Comparison is the thief of joy” (another quote 😉 but you get it. Be the BEST version of you! And being the best you is going to make you so happy. Whatever there is you want to improve on you, do it. Want to lose weight? You can do it. Want to get a better job? You can do it. Want to find a new love? You can do that too. You can pretty much do anything you really set your mind to. Just don’t compare yourself to others. You have no idea what’s going on in their lives, maybe they aren’t happy and they are envious of you! We always think the grass is greener some where else.
- Lastly, stop waiting for a good day to be happy! Seriously, we all have a stop watch on us and none of us know when it’s going to go off, so be HAPPY today!
So there you have it, my nine magical ways to have a happy day.😎😎😎
Actually, they aren’t really so magical are they?
Pretty much common sense when you think about it?
Kermit the Frog🐸🐸🐸
These are just things you know, maybe just forgotten.
Every person reading this deserves to be HAPPY 😉
And don’t you dare accept anything less!
Till next time,
Patricia <3 always
NineFrogs ~ Be so good they can’t ignore you!